engmainbannerfall

button_ENG_f1visafinal
button_ENG_summer1
button_ENG_grad1
button_ENG_scpf1

Untitled-2

Most Qualified
Faculty!

NY ART Studio’s Faculty are from prestigious art schools such as Yale, Harvard and Columbia and currently established artists /designers in New York City. Their distinctive teaching methods are proven to bring the best result to students.

Untitled-3

100% Acceptance Rate,
even with Scholarships

We have high acceptance rates to Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, MICA, Cooper Union, RISD, Pratt, Parsons, SVA. Many NY ART students are accepted with scholarships as well.

Untitled-4

Located in the Heart
of Manhattan

As the heart of art · fashion · culture, NYC is the city to be for studying art and design. Take your first steps as young artists with NY ART in the heart of Manhattan.

Untitled-5

Portfolio Prep. for
Scholarship Admission

We have specialized teachers for Visual Art, Interactive Art, Fashion Design, Architecture, Interior Design, etc. We can assist with creating a unique portfolio for art school admission with scholarships.

Portfolio Gallery

• Nicholas

Accepted RISD, PRATT and SVA

"I can sincerely say that if you choose NYART studio you’ll not only have

gained new skills but new inspirations as well."

• Chloe

PARSONS—Scholarship Acceptance 

“Without their help, I would be no where near going to one of the most prominent institutions for fashion design in such a short time.”

• Issac

CORNEL, COOPER UNIONFull Scholarship, 

PRATTScholarship $18,000,SYRACUSE, RPI

Being part of the architecture program at New York Art Studio has been one of the smartest choices I made towards my academic goals: being accepted to the top architecture schools in the county.

New York Art Studio   |   333 5th Ave. 6Fl. New York, NY 10016
Tel : +1 212 279 1622   |   Fax : 212-213-8102   |   Email : info@nyartstudio.com
Monday to Friday : 11:30 AM – 7:30 PM    |     Saturday : 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM

Share Button